We've Moved!

Visit the new & improved Design a la Mod at DesignalaMod.com


January 20, 2009

My first blog award!

Yay! Thank you so much quite contrary for my first blog award! You're so sweet!

Here are the rules of the award:

1) Choose a minimum of 7 blogs that you find brilliant in content or design

2) Show the 7 winners names and links on your blog, and leave a comment informing them that they were prized with "Honest Scrap." Well, there's no prize, but they can keep the nifty icon

3) List at least 10 honest things about yourself


So here it is... 10 (very) random things about myself:

1. I absolutely can't stand the cold. It makes me a little crazy. (Not to mention moody.)

2. Someday, I'd like to be an event planner.

3. Nothing beats an old black & white movie and a margarita pizza.

4. I'm an avid red wine lover.

5. I'm getting married in September to my best friend, exactly a year from when he proposed.

6. Until 2 months ago, I hadn't been to the gym in almost 2 years. Now I'm trying to go at least 3 times a week. (And I'm not doing too bad!)

7. I met my fiancee in preschool, but we didn't start dating until college.

8. I'm incapable of quitting anything. I just can't do it. Once I start something, I have to finish.

9. I'm a self-proclaimed neat freak who's marrying a pack rat. Let the games begin. :)

10. I don't remember life before iPhone. (But I don't think it was very good.)

11 comments:

DietCokeStraightUp said...

Congrats girl on your award!!!! These are so much fun! And I can't believe that you met your fiance in preschool!!!!

I saw your comment about "Eat This Not That". you've got to pick it up!!! It's the best book. It id do realistic if you want to make better food choices.

Tara Gibson said...

congrats! and thank you so much! this is such a cute award!!!!

said...

thanks for thinking of me to pass on the award too! you're so sweet!!

Anonymous said...

Congrats!! That is so cool that you have that history with your finace!

The Blonde Duck said...

Congrats! Hope ya'll register at Container Store...

all i need is love... said...

Welcome to the Blogging World! Thanks for the award! You are too sweet! I'll post it on my blog tonight!

The Porters said...

Congrats on the Honest Scrap! I wish so badly I was a neat-freak like you mentioned. It's never too late, right?

Saskia said...

Congratulations on the award!

How great that you met your fiancee when you were so small!

Saskia x

design a la mod said...

Thanks so much everyone!!

DietCokeStraightUp said...

Hey girl!!! You need to head to my blog and enter my give away. Your hubby to be would LOVE it!!!!!

Jordan said...

Welcome to the blog world!
I love your decorating ideas =]