I love this! It's literally a "love nest"!! I have a classic dark wood canopy bed, but I wish I was brave enough to sport this bed in my master bedroom. It would be awesome in a guest room, or a hotel room!! :)
How cool! I don't think I have ever seen anything quite like this before - love it! I wish I had one milligram of style sense in me!
Post a Comment
2 comments:
I love this! It's literally a "love nest"!! I have a classic dark wood canopy bed, but I wish I was brave enough to sport this bed in my master bedroom.
It would be awesome in a guest room, or a hotel room!! :)
How cool! I don't think I have ever seen anything quite like this before - love it! I wish I had one milligram of style sense in me!
Post a Comment