Help! It's 9 days until the wedding and I just realized that I don't have any jewelry to match my red Rehearsal Dinner dress! I need something that I can either buy locally (in Dallas) or have shipped here by Tuesday. Since the dress has a large flower embellishment, I want a pair of earrings that won't compete with the dress. ANY and ALL suggestions are welcome! :)
August 25, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





3 comments:
GORGEOUS dress!
ok... how are you wearing your hair and what shoes?
Here are some very reasonable options i found on forever21.com. You could even get more than one and see which works!
http://www.forever21.com/product.asp?catalog%5Fname=FOREVER21&category%5Fname=acc%5Fearrings&product%5Fid=1068229529&Page=1
http://www.forever21.com/product.asp?catalog%5Fname=FOREVER21&category%5Fname=acc%5Fearrings&product%5Fid=1066366898&Page=all
I actually wore these to a wedding saturday with a one shoulder dress that had a detail on the sleeve, they are not as big as they look in the picture and they look really expensive!
http://www.forever21.com/product.asp?catalog%5Fname=FOREVER21&category%5Fname=acc%5Fearrings&product%5Fid=1066205132&Page=all
an option like above but in a gold
http://www.forever21.com/product.asp?catalog%5Fname=FOREVER21&category%5Fname=acc%5Fearrings&product%5Fid=1056635783&Page=all
if you are wanting something more expensive let me know, i will look for ya! But even simple pearl studs or diamond studs would be awesome! Hope this helps!
I LOVE that dress! I'm all about simple studs, pearls or diamonds. But big!
Brilliant! Forever21 is a great idea. I'm thinking of wearing my hair up or maybe half up. Something high fashion! :) My shoes are black patent Monolos. I think (fake) diamonds will be perfect! Thanks so much!!!
Post a Comment